So everyone at the moment is getting ready for Halloween. I’m enjoying eating scream eggs, carving pumpkins and wearing tonnes more black eyeliner because you can. At this time of the month you have already received your invite to the best Halloween party or decided to dress up and go out trick or treating, or to the club with your mates but have a bit of a dilemma… you have no idea what to wear! Well that’s where I come in, here’s my 45 ideas if you need an outfit for yourself, you and the bae, or a big group of you!
So if you aren’t feeling too adventurous here is a more generic list of ideas if you just need something quick, easy, and stereotypical Halloween.
- Zombie Nurses
- Zombie Schoolgirls
- Dead Smurf
- Wednesday Addams
- Bad Fairy
- Dead Prom Queen/King
- Bunny Rabbit
If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous and want to be the absolute showstopper of the whole party either on your own or with a group then this list is for you…
- Powerpuff girls
- Day of the Dead Bride and Groom/ Zombie Bride and Groom (I did this last year!)
- Mr and Mrs Edward Scissorhands
- Teenage mutant ninja turtles
- Zombie Cheerleader Squad
- Dead Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- Clowns (dont wait around on street corners though)
- Peter Pan and Tinkerbell
- Harry, Ron and Hermione
- The Spice Girls
- Pablo Escobar and his gang (if you’re a Narcos Fan)
- Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross and Joey – HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE! – Great for a Uni Students
- Someone from Game of Thrones – Dead or Alive!
- Dead Disney Princesses
- Grannies and Grandads
- Dolls / Dead Barbie’s /Dead Barbie and Ken
- Red Riding Hood and the Wolf
- Mummies and Pharaohs
- Shrek and Donkey – just for jokes!!!
- Woody and Buzz Lightyear
- Mike and Sully
- Gang of Pirates
- Shaggy, Velma, Fred, Daphne and Scooby – Always a winner if you are in 2 couples and take a little Scooby toy with you!
- Snow White and her Dwarves, or just the Dwarves
So have you got a few ideas from the list? I’m thinking of going as a mermaid this year, I’ve always wanted to be Ariel and I’ll really enjoy doing the make up for it!