One of my favourite types of blogs posts to read are ‘what people got for my birthday‘ posts! Not too long ago it was my 24th birthday (I’m getting so old) so I thought I’d share with you some of what I got from my family and friends as gifts!
Please note this is not a bragging post at all! I want to show you what I got so you can see what kind of things I love and what was on my previous wishlist for lifestyle, fashion and beauty!
1.These cute socks where part of a set from my Mum! I’m obsessed with the avocados with sunglasses on. They are really fleecy inside too, can wait to wear these to my dancercise class!
2. If you follow me on my Instagram you would have seen that my lovely boyfriend got my this gorgeous denim jacket from River Island! I am so obsessed with it and wake up every morning wishing for sunshine so I can put it on!
3. If you have read my blog for a while you know that The comforter is my favourite lush product. I actually prefer bubble bars to bath bombs as they leave my skin feeling extra smooth. For a laugh my girls got me the baa bar bubble bar as a place called baa bar is my favourite shot bar in my local town!
4. I am obsessed with anything coconut. Therefore these truffles from hotel chocolate were very much appreciated – in fact I’ve just ate 2 writing this post he-he.
5. Now this was my main present from my parents. I’ve wanted the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for so long and I can honestly say its so beautiful. I’m going to post about this palette over the next few months on my blog once I’ve used it a bit more so keep you eyes peeled!
6. I’m such a lover of Molton Brown hand creams. One of my first ever blog posts was about them! – read HERE. My boyfriend picked out this beautiful ‘Dewy Lily of the Valley’ scented hand cream which to me just smells of spring!
7. Gimmie Brow – Do I need to say any more. I have been surviving the past 5 months with a Benefit Gimmie Brow I got free with a magazine. I fell in love with it and have received the full size product for my birthday! I use shade 5 – dark brown. The year I’m 24 will be my brow goal year for sure #fingerscrossed.
8. With some of my birthday money I received from my grandparents I had to stock up on my ultimate favourite foundation from MAC. I love Studio Sculpt Foundation – read about it HERE. I am shade NW15. This is the perfect foundation for sunny days if you want a dewy finish.
9. I have the worlds bestest friends. They know how obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury I am so they got my the new ‘Pillow Talk‘ Lipstick. This lipstick leaves a cashmere matte finish and is the perfect muted pink/nude for my skin tone. I absolutely love it and It has now become my everyday favourite lip look.- Thanks to my girls, who have no idea about my blog but still love me very much! (I’m planning on telling them soon).
10. My girls also got me this beautiful purse from River Island. I love the detail on the front and the pink inside is me to a T. This is the prettiest purse and is so perfect for this time of year! I’ve had so many compliments about it.
So that’s it for another year! I am so lucky to have received all these gifts from loved ones and I’m so happy I get to let you all know what I got and include them on my blog. Hopefully over the next few posts I will produce some individual posts for some of the gifts I received so you can see my updated thoughts on them!
Let me know what you thought of this post please! Is it your birthday soon? If so what is on your wish list?. Look out on my Instagram and Twitter for some more detailed shots of these gifts as they will be featured on my social media for the next few weeks!
Have a fab day,
The Beauty Analyst x